I have a new Twitter follower. Her name is KeelyValentine Ms. Valentine not only has a Twitter account, but a blog as well. Ms. Valentine likes Korean Pop Music. On her blog you will find the most spectacular video from a Korean pop group called “Super Junior”. I watched the video. It is so freaking hilarious that I had to post it for all of you people to enjoy. Note the following:
(1) I counted 10 members in this boy band. YES 10. [Apparently they had as many as 13 members.] That is a crazy amount of boys for one band. Are they trying to appeal to every type of prepubescent teen in the entire country? From the looks of the video they have shy boy, gay boy, fat boy (oh yes, there is chubby one), overly feminine boy, creepy boy, dance boy, jewelry boy, beautiful-hair boy, sunglass boy and background boy (because they couldn’t possibly all get camera time).
(2) The guy with the yellow blond hair – can you imagine how much bleach that had to take to make his hair that light?! His scalp is probably toast. His parents probably had to sign a waiver before his manager could put the amount of chemicals necessary to get his hair such a perfect shade of toe-head blond.
(3) A couple of them are wearing nooses for ties. Umm, am I missing something? When is wearing rope cool? I must be getting old, because that just doesn’t make any sense. You boys clearly have some cash now – go buy a tie and stop embarrasing yourselves.
(4) What is with the vampire claw rings?! What do you plan on doing after the video shoot? Luring some unsuspecting preteens to your lair and drink their virgin blood? This is why Twilight pisses me off. You are not vampires boys. Put down the books and watch Beastmaster like all the other self-resprecting people do.
(5) Try not to bop to this wicked-smart beat people. If I knew what in the hell these adorable little Koren pups were saying, I would probably like it more than I do! “Swertil, kernal, sweetil, peetil, peety, peety poo! Let me tell you now: Swertkl, lernal, sweetil, peetil, peety, peety poo!”