I just posted my 2012 year-end blog review. It is pretty cool that I have been blogging for 6 months now. I wasn’t sure if I was going to keep up with the writing, but it has certainly become a part of my crazy routine.
For those who are so inclined to look at my stats, please note the following:
(1) The old-lady-smoking picture is displayed appropriately next to the photos of me. It’s like the set-up for an anti-smoking ad campaign. Scene: A beautiful, youthful, ballerina is pictured dancing happily in a green meadow. The ballerina stops, slips her fingers into her ballet slipper, pulls out a dainty cigarette and places it in her mouth. She begins to smoke…..POOOF! She turns into an old lady with no teeth!” …….AHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAKE IT STOP! OH THE HUMANITY! Now that is what I call effective advertising!
(2) One of the most popular blog posts was “Poopy-Face-Tomato-Nose”. This was also one of my favorite posts to write, mainly because I love the song. “One day three ducks went across the road; going to get some soda. But they weren’t looking where they were going and a bus came along and hit them all. Now they’re handi-capped-ed…Well, that’s pretty much it. Handi-Quacks. Any they never got their SOOOOODDAAAAA!”
(3) Two of the top terms that referred people to my sight was “old ladies” and “poopy face tomato nose.” No joke, someone almost daily was using these search terms on Google and stumbled upon my sight. Ok people, I get why you are looking for PFTN episode. It is hilarious and needs to be viewed at least once a week. However, I ask you, why would anyone want to look up an old lady smoking?! Seriously, what is the purpose of this search? What do you intend to find? If any of you out there could please shed a little light on this issue for me, I would greatly appreciate your input.
(4) A total of 91 countries viewed my site. Yeah-ya! My words are reaching across seas and into the homes of millions!…Well, more like the homes of hundreds. Whatever! Still pretty cool if you ask me. I have lots of views from people in different countries that speak different languages. I can barely speak English, but I am still able to communicate with people from countries like Sweden, Japan and Germany. Amazing.
(5) Spicy Mermaid made the most comments on my blog. Close seconds are BeautyGraceStrength, Kristen Gillette and Mercietchatons. In last place we have Ms. Disney herself. MS. DISNEY – THIS IS SIMPLY UNEXCEPTABLE. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MY BFF. THESE STRANGERS ARE MAKING YOU LOOK LIKE A CHUMP. SHAPE UP OR I WILL BE FORCED TO WRESTLE YOU TO THE FLOOR, SIT ON YOUR CHEST AND PRETEND TO SPIT ON YOU! THIS IS YOUR FIRST AND FINAL WARNING. That is all.
In conclusion – Thank you to everyone who has found, followed or commented on my blog over the last six months. [Of course, this excludes the people who wrote the mean-nasty posts I have gotten in the last month. You know who you are. You haters can just suck eggs.] Anywho, your support means a lot and it has helped me through some trying times in my pursuit to bettering myself by learning ballet. I hope you all have a wonderful year and I look forward to writing more in 2013!
On a side note: If my theory is correct, the following image will be the most viewed image of 2013. May the experiment begin!
[Isn’t that just HILARIOUS?!?!?!]